Posted on April 13, 2021
Type: Full-time perm
Salary: £30K – £35K
Location: Brixton, London
Reports to: Head of Production
The successful candidate will join a well-established, dynamic, agile video production company who services filming, editing and motion graphics animation requests for a diverse range of clients, including big name brands, across multiple sectors on both editorial and branded content.
Based in Brixton, London, this presents a great opportunity for a strong all-rounder who is able to take responsibility for projects end to end including pre & post production. Ability to work autonomously to a brief as well as part of a larger team as required.
We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, creative, innovative and ambitious. The role will have exposure to a wide range of shoots and productions. A passion for what you do, strong creative eye, attention to detail, personable, technically adept and up to speed on latest equipment and shooting techniques is a must.
Consistent delivery of top quality work is critical to our clients, our business and will serve to unlock growth opportunities for you in the future within our thriving organisation.
Purpose of the role
The Videographer will deliver filming and editing support across a variety of projects. Working alongside the Managing Director, Creative Lead and a Project Manager, the Videographer will support the end-to-end management of filming projects, including pre & post production to deliver high quality videos to meet client briefs.
- Shooting and editing video content
- Project ownership & planning: scheduling, foresight & actively managing issues
- Kit management and maintenance
- Receiving, managing & executing feedback
- Communicate the status of projects internally to the team
- Coming up with original ideas and developing concepts
- Communicating an idea, thought or story to a wide audience
- Create content from the company’s day to day operations
- Work within corporate branding guidelines & advise confidently on branding aspects
- Example of video content: Branded content, Vlogs, BTS, interviews, event coverage, social content, photography
- A Videographer with excellent content creation skills
- Experience behind the camera, self-shooting or as part of a crew
- Ability to see projects through from planning to delivery
- Have a proven track record of creating video content, photography, GIFs etc
- Strong editing skills: Adobe Suite
- Proven experience of dealing with high volume and quick turnaround projects
- Ability to create and edit content to be used across a variety of digital media including Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Be proactive in creating engaging and innovative content from the day to day operations
- Understanding of narrative storytelling
- Understanding of software including but not limited to Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom & InDesign
- Meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- An interpersonal individual who can communicate clearly
- Have confidence, a positive attitude and plenty of energy
- Have great attention to detail
- Love working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- A willingness to continue to learn but also share innovative styles and techniques
- Work pro-actively and collaboratively with the creative studio and be a team player
- Expert knowledge of filming using a range of cameras and portable lighting
- Excellent skills and experience in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Confident using Mac hardware and software
- Knowledge and experience of using the Adobe Suite to create 2D graphic assets
- Understanding of sound recording and editing
- Understanding of colour grading
- General multimedia skills such as video conversion
How to apply
Please send your application to [email protected] before 17:00 on Friday 23rd April 2021.