Posted on March 2, 2020
Join us at Ember Films and integrate yourself into a fun and creative team, with productions around the world for a wide variety of international clients across many sectors.
We are looking for a talented and driven video editor to join our team; you will be working across a wide variety of exciting productions – from corporate comms to documentaries and high-end branded content, as well as long-form production for global networks.
You will need to have active experience as a video editor, with an evident enthusiasm for the role and the industry.
Core responsibilities include:
- Experience in editing using Premiere Pro.
- After-Effects skills desirable.
- Overall management of projects, from pre to post, often on tight turnarounds and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Organised, efficient, self-motivated.
- Document and troubleshoot projects and spot problems ahead of time.
- Liaising with colleagues and external clients.
- Working closely with producers, post-production team and studio manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an editor in a production company or post-production environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible and friendly client management style.
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth understanding of the moving image process.
- Ability to adapt your skills and approach to a broad range of project types
- Exceptional people skills
- Team Player
- Exceptional work examples and showreel
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
For Your Application:
If you think you’d be a good match for this position, please send the following to [email protected] with the Subject ‘VIDEO EDITOR & YOUR NAME’. We’ll be in touch to let you know the next steps.
- A CV
- A cover letter
- A link to your work and/or showreel
These are all required to be considered for this position. You will NOT be considered if any are missing
Fixed term contract (initially)