Posted on August 24, 2018
Video Editor for Online Video Content for Beauty & Fashion
We are looking for a full-time video editor to join our team on a rolling contract. You will be working on branded content, editorial and social media pieces on Beauty & Fashion brands. The job is most suited to an editor with at least 2 years of professional experience, who has a creative flair and motivation to work to tight deadlines across several projects.
Salary dependent on experience
Start date: September onwards
2 month probation, monthly rolling contract up to 1 year.
- At least 2 years professional experience in editing online content
- Speed and creativity
- Positive attitude
- Experience in working with clients – feedback rounds and quick turnarounds
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Basic graphics skills
- Basic sound editing skills / correcting audio and mixing sound in Premiere
- Basic colour grading skills in Premiere
- Knowledge of camera workflows, offline/online workflows, outputting
- Ability to edit on location/set when fast turnaround is required.
- Ability to ingest media on shoots (DIT)
- Understanding of different social media delivery requirements: aspect ratio, style, cutdowns and timings.
Please send CVs and a showreel with links to relevant pieces of editing work (full pieces please) to [email protected] with the subject Video Editor application.