Closing: October 1st 2021
Posted on September 2, 2021
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories.
MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
- Pencilling in new jobs from schedules, utilizing the right artist for the right project.
- Using our in-house scheduling tool (CETA) to assign operators and resources to projects. Making sure boards are updated & organized at all times.
- Chasing producers for the status determination of their pencils. Update Producers at all times about any potential changes & challenges.
- Engage with the freelancers for any additional support that can’t be catered in the studio
- Being pro-active and fast with actioning any requests that are coming from Production.
- Negotiate any potential project clashes with producers, providing solution that will work for all.
- Look after Artist holidays, approving their timesheets on daily basis (via Replicon)
- Keeping close relationship with creative directors, attend weekly catch ups to overview the current project status.
- Order courier services when necessary (while working remotely – mainly to deliver in house shoot kit to an artist).
- Answer Reception calls (while working remotely).
- Experience in scheduling for VFX or Post-Production.
- Knowledge of CETA or other similar scheduling software.
- Highly organised, able to problem solve and remain calm under the pressure.
- Demonstrate extreme pro-active skills & confidence to take on any challenge.
- Approachable & friendly attitude.
- Having general interest in advertising and film.
- A knowledge of VFX or Post Production Pipeline – 2D, 3D, Motion Design & Colour is beneficial.
Please apply via the link: https://smrtr.io/6wmZR
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to [email protected] and we’ll be happy to assist.