Posted on September 21, 2021
VFX Production Coordinator / Scheduler
Production Co-ordinator/Scheduler required for the smooth running of our VFX projects. They will have a strong understanding of client requirements. Working closely with the VFX Producers, they will be responsible for ensuring each project is effectively resourced, runs smoothly and delivers to budget and deadlines.
The PC will track and coordinate the flow of work and communication between artists and the production team, as well as providing production support to the VFX Producers and Supervisors across multiple projects.
The PC will be proactive and able to work both independently and as part of wider teams. They will have strong people and communication skills, excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise. There will manage project scheduling or requirements and find appropriate solutions and communicate the changes to the Production team, Supervisors and Artists.
- Act as key communication liaison between Production, Supervisors and Artists across multiple projects
- Coordinate and track the flow of work to Artists
- Ensure work is on schedule and is meeting internal and external (client) deadlines
- Do Rounds with artists at least once a day to discuss, track and address workload, targets, needs, etc.
- Track all incoming material from clients relating to delivery and Turnover
- Ensure that all material is suitably catalogued and where items are missing, make Producers, Line Producers and Supervisors aware and communicate directly with client
Skills, experience and knowledge:
- Previous experience working for a visual effects company
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Basic Avid/Editorial knowledge would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of post-production techniques and terminology
How to apply:
Please submit you application to [email protected] include Production Coordinator in the subject heading of your email