Closing: August 21st 2022
Posted on July 21, 2022
VFX Production Assistant / Runner
JAMVFX is looking for a Studio Assistant/Runner to support the Production team with scheduling.
This role will offer you the chance to develop your skills and to progress your VFX career.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate online/CGI/bookings as per producers instructions.
- Work directly with the Production to make sure we are meeting client requirements.
- Opening or closing the studio and making sure building is secure and tidy ready for the next day
- Purchasing supplies
- Be a point of contact for internal staff for all queries with regards to bookings, and address these in a timely manner to find resolutions.
- Help manage the workflows to make sure deadlines are adhered to.
- Have a genuine passion for a career in VFX production
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise a constantly changing workload
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- A good understanding of codecs, video formats and other technical aspects of video would be beneficial
- Some experience of using a scheduling system would be helpful – but not essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to cope in a fast pace and pressurised environment
- Advanced problem solving skills and enjoys a challenge
- Maintain daily communication with artists, producers and freelancers.Microsoft Office Excel/Word essential
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please apply as soon as possible with a cover letter and CV to [email protected] with production assistant in subject field.