Posted on April 26, 2022
We’re looking for a VFX Post Producer to join our expanding production team. Applicants should be self-motivated, proactive, organised, joining a dynamic and fast-growing team. Our studio is a hotbed for some of the best talents in the industry, covering every discipline for high-end VFX across short-form, long-form and promos.
- A strong understanding of Colour, 2D and 3D workflow in house and remote working.
- Taking VFX briefs from clients and quoting out accordingly.
- Attend shoots where necessary.
- Ensure jobs are completed on time, on budget and at the quality we expect at Rascal.
- Managing and tracking projects efficiency.
- Managing client expectations.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of projects.
- Establishing, building and maintaining client relationships.
- Working closely with other members of the production team.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 5 years experience as a VFX Producer.
- Good knowledge of CETA (not essential).
- Great communication skills working with artists on-site and remote.
- Experience working with advertising agencies and commercial production companies.
- Ability to manage multiple VFX projects at the same time.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
Please contact James Beck [email protected] for more details.