Posted on October 7, 2021
No.8 is growing, and we are looking for brilliant people to join us on the journey.
On a day-to-day basis, the role will involve producing all aspects of VFX and Audio jobs running through No.8
- Producing creative projects from pre-production stage to delivery
- Scheduling of resources for upcoming VFX and audio projects
- Working directly with clients to produce budgets for those new projects
- Managing workflow with in house VFX artists, Colourists, Sound Designers and support staff as well as third party vendors and freelancers.
- Liaising with clients, companies, and staff both in the office and by phone and email
- Overseeing the timely delivery of jobs and reconciling hours and budgets
The successful candidate will be a professional and motivated individual displaying the following attributes:
- Over 3 years’ experience in a post-production producer role
- A professional manner and a positive demeanour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to problem solve creatively and keep calm under pressure
- Comfortable with liaising with clients and staff
- An ability to work on your own initiative
- Time management skills with an ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A good sense of humour
- Experience within the advertising and music promo world is preferred.
- Experience with VFX processes and pipelines is crucial. Experience with Audio is preferred but not essential.
Salary will be based on the applicant’s experience
No.8 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company culture.
Please contact: [email protected]
Expiry Date is October 21st