- Agile Films is an award winning, full service production company based in Shoreditch. Our Post-Production department covers a wide range of practices from commercials, music videos, branded content to feature films.
- The VFX Editor role is a great opportunity for a media graduate to join Agile’s rapid growing Post-Production team. This key position is at the heart of our department, working between Editorial and VFX studio. The role involves working closely with our roster of Directors, VFX Supervisors, VFX artists and Editors to realise work from concept to final online delivery.
- A good understanding of editorial storytelling balanced with a keen eye for detail will help with the application for this role. Also a proactive interest in new technologies is welcomed for this position.
- Good communication skills to work with Directors, VFX supervisors, Producers and Editors.
- Plan and design VFX workflows with the Supervisor at the Pre-Production stage.
- Good timeline management skills to maintain a high level of organisation for VFX timelines from client review to final online delivery.
- To have a meticulous eye for detail and quality check for render mistakes.
- Proactively keep up to date with the progress of each job.
- To have a clear understanding of the objective for each VFX shot and track WIP renders.
- Good time management skills to make sure project deadlines are met.
- A creative approach to problem solving.
- Assist VFX artists to amend composite work.
- Assist Editors with sound effects ideas for VFX shots.
- Prepare After Effects projects for VFX artists.
- Conform rushes for VFX composite work.
- Consolidate projects for archive.
Hours and Location
- London Based. Requirement to work in the Shoreditch office Monday to Friday, 5 days a week.
- Working day – 09:30 to 18:00.
- Requirement to do paid overtime when needed.
- Company pension scheme available after 3 months probation period.
- Salary DOE.
• Premiere / Avid MC
• After Effects
• DaVinci Resolve
- Cinema 4D (Not Required)
- Mac and Windows OS