Closing: August 6th 2018
Posted on July 6, 2018
Vault Administrator and Editor
Blink is one of London’s top production companies.
The Blink family (Blink Productions, Blink Art, Blink Industries) make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment and our work spans tall mediums and styles.
We are looking for a Vault Administrator and Editor to join our team.
You will work closely with our producers and directors to assist in managing the archive and website of commercials, music videos and entertainment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Editing together director’s showreels, mood edits and cut downs
- Creating social media gifs and company newsletters
- Overseeing the CMS (content management system) across the four Blink family websites
- Managing the Blink Vimeo channel, uploading content and keeping it up to date
- Creating and sending out bespoke reels using the CMS
- Transcoding files for different platforms (web, ipad, screenings etc)
- Co-ordinating receiving, checking and managing the director’s work archives on company server
- Overseeing in-house camera equipment and managing booking system
- Creating timecode slates for promo shoots
- Clocking and delivering completed work
- Tech support for award entries, PR and film festival submissions across divisions
- Newsletter creation for four family divisions
- Putting together key note presentations for Executive Producers
Candidate should be;
- Technically proficient
- Bright, enthusiastic and comfortable in a media company environment
- A creative eye and strong attention to detail are paramount
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, ability to edit and manipulate images
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere and ability to edit
- Basic knowledge of different codecs and compressions
- Basic knowledge of InDesign
- Strong team player, a good listener and communicator
- Basic 5D camera skills an advantage
You will be based part time at our animation studio location in Holloway and our offices in Soho.
Salary dependent on experience.
Send CVs, covering letter and salary expectations to [email protected]