Closing: November 6th 2020
Posted on October 14, 2020
We are looking for an editor to join our infectiously energetic video production company, Kode Media, in Shoreditch / Old Street, London starting ASAP.
The job is a temporary, full-time position working remotely and optionally within our Old Street / Shoreditch office till Christmas. There is a chance the role will become permanent as we move into 2021 although next year’s plans are not a deciding factor in this search.
Kode Media, a multi-award-winning production house, founded by five friends with a simple mission – to put their stamp on the industry as a new generation creative production company.
With our roster of directors, we obsessively and lovingly make commercials, content, music videos, VR, long and short form documentaries, and films. Our in-house content studio – Kode Red, works around-the-clock with creative agencies and PR agencies, as well on direct to client projects, creating DOOH, experiential and content work.
The person selected will be working predominantly on branded content both direct-to-client and to agencies through our creative studio Kode Red and occasionally Commercial and Music Video teams. This is an opportunity to work with a family-style company that’s making roads in both the content, commercial and music video industries whilst building your portfolio of work.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
– Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Editing
– Full portfolio of previous editing work
– Knowledge of Apple Mac OS X
– Customer Service experience
– Basic Adobe After Effects Knowledge
– Good time management skills
– Ability to work across multiple projects at once
– Good team player
– Basic Colour Grade knowledge
The role will entail:
– Editing for a multitude of platforms and deliverables
– Potential editing of Commercials
– Potential editing of Music Videos
– Conforming of Footage
– Organisation of Data
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work to [email protected].
We’re looking to hold interviews ASAP. Thanks!