Closing: October 25th 2021
Posted on September 27, 2021
Technical Support Engineer
Position – Technical Support Engineer
Closing: 25thth October 2021
Start Date: Late October / Early November
Bubble are a boutique post production studio based in Soho, providing a full audio and picture post production service – sound, edit, VFX and colour grading for TV, film, music and advertising.
The technical support engineer will work under the guidance of senior staff and alongside our operators, with help from our IT and engineering team. They will work closely with production and operators to ensure smooth working practices; the technical support operator will be responsible for data management, restoring and archiving files when needed, as well as managing ingoing/ outgoing drives.
This is a fast-paced role, that requires a good level of initiative, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities. Experience in the following would be an advantage: Resolve, Flame, Pro Tools, Premiere and After Effects.
Duties will include:
- Troubleshoot any day-to-day network / engineering issues that arise
- Liaise with support to fix any issues which cannot immediately be solved
- Data management
- Job paths clean up
- General IT support e.g setting up email accounts, purchasing licenses when requested
- Management of users, permissions and network security
- Maintenance of guides and system documents
- Setting up and maintenance of workstations
- Maintenance of servers, overall network and storage systems
- Responsibilities may change as the company develops and expands
Please send CVs to [email protected]