Posted on April 10, 2019
Talent Acquisition Manager
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to source the best talent to join our amazing teams. You’ll have experience in the creative field, be innovative and progressive, confident and commercially savvy and be super organised with excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for all aspects of sourcing, talent pipelining, candidate management, freelance recruitment and admin. The role sits across the business and supports multiple teams including: Operations, Finance, Studio, Production, Post Production, Creative, Client Services, Publishing and Events. The role reports to the Operations Director, partners the Talent Manager, and is supported by an external HR admin assistant.
• Manage the full recruitment process delivering top talent by using the most cost effective method.
• Source active and passive candidates through networking, cold calling, advertisements, job fairs, events and internet research etc.
• Vacancy and candidate management throughout the recruitment life-cycle from vacancy briefing, through to advertising, attraction, interview and offer stages.
• Manage third party relationships as well as aiming for direct hires.
• Build relationships with people across all levels of the business.
• Keep ahead of new recruitment practices, technology and innovation.
• Support and advise Creative Services and Heads of Department with freelance / temporary staff sourcing and process management.
• Promote employer brand.
• Lead the creation of job descriptions and person specifications by guiding the hiring managers.
• Create the recruitment strategy for individual roles, departments and overall business.
• Work with Finance to set budgets for roles and departments.
• Partner the Talent Manager on benchmarking internal salary banding.
• Partner the Talent Manager in guiding and governance of the hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, ensuring adherence to policy.
• Partner the Talent Manager in coaching hiring managers through best practice selection process.
• Engage third party assistance when necessary – negotiating fees, reviewing and signing off on T&Cs.
• Maintain a list of preferred partners and source new partners.
• Maintain good relationships with preferred partners and prospective partners.
• Keep up to date with best platforms to advertise on.
• Negotiate favorable terms and rates with platforms making use where appropriate of discounting.
• Keep up to date with developments in recruitment tools.
• Keep up to date with trends in talent recruitment.
• Track platforms and tools performance.
• Track spend against budgets.
• Regular data analysis – reporting to Finance and Operations teams.
• Headhunt and respond to enquiry – meeting with prospective talent for talent pool.
• Work with post graduate and first job organisations to promote the business to find entry level talent.
• Partner Talent Manager on an outreach programme to ensure greater diversity of candidates applications.
• Advise team on employer branding and communications.
• Develop social networking channels and promote as an employer of choice.
• Maintain tone and voice of the employer brand in all communications.
• Ensure respect, courtesy, and confidentiality are offered all candidates by the hiring teams.
• Collate and maintain central database of freelance talent both preferred and prospective.
• Partner Creative Resources and HODs to source, negotiate and engage freelance support.
• 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full cycle recruiting in the creative field.
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels within an organization, including senior management positions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
• Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
• Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
• A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability.
• Excellent administration, organisation skills and attention to detail.
• Proven experience in a recruitment role with extensive stakeholder management.
• Direct sourcing experience, proven ability to utilise various sourcing channels.
• Ability to demonstrate innovation.
• Sound experience of screening and interviewing candidates for both specialist and volume roles.
• A sound knowledge of the principles of recruitment.
• A working knowledge of employment legislation policies and procedures.
• Proficient in MS Office and Social Media.
Email: [email protected] with ‘Your Name – Talent Acquisition Manager’ in the subject field, attaching a CV, and brief cover letter that must address the above criteria.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.