Posted on September 16, 2021
Studio Production Assistant
Role: Studio Production Assistant
London based, full-time position
Salary – £22,000 p/a
BlinkINK is one of London’s top animation production companies, with a commercial and cultural output across music, advertising, fashion and entertainment. We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for global agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters.
We are a proud part of the Blink family. Exceptional craftsmanship is at the heart of everything we do.
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame, mixed-media) as well as visual development, pre-vis and post work for live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our recent work here.
We are looking for a full-time Production Assistant to join our in-house CG studio team in Holloway. The successful candidate will be passionate about animation, film, music & the arts, with an eye for unusual creative talent. This is a fantastic opportunity to break into the world of production and gain experience of all these techniques under one roof.
- Working closely with the Producer and Production Manager to support jobs running through the CG studio.
- Assisting the smooth running of productions – taking notes in dailies, keeping production trackers updated (Shotgrid /ScheduleIT) scheduling meetings and maintaining shared project folders.
- Assisting freelancer onboarding – booking computers / software licenses for new starters, user account creation, assisting with drafting contracts and artist seating in our physical studio space where needed.
- Reaching out to freelancers regarding availability.
- Raising invoices, overseeing petty cash and compiling credit card statements.
- Helping to coordinate remote artists during both pitch and production stage.
- Assisting with client deliveries, organising incoming material for jobs, file transfers.
- Collating and circulating weekly WIPS for all producers.
- Coordinating online purchases and other general admin tasks as required.
- Excellent organisation, communication and people skills.
- Experience working with CG pipelines and some knowledge of 2D animation, stop-frame animation and/or live action a bonus.
- Familiarity with the full suite of Google tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Previous experience using a database (eg: Shotgun or F-Track) desirable but not essential
- Good under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to take initiative and prioritise.
- Previous production experience in animation/vfx studio is desirable but not required.
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected], with the subject STUDIO PA APPLICATION