– Responsible for opening the office, ensuring the efficient day to day running of the studio (not production)
– Onboarding freelancers, making sure they feel welcome and have the correct set up: Based on the freelancer job – computer, software, cintiqs, server logins, slack, welcome pack, fobs etc
– Manage all users on the server, firewall, VPN and remote access *while we’re working remotely
– Manage and purchase all studio equipment, software and licenses.
– Assist our IT consultant with the server management, report problems and help implement solutions so production can run smoothly
– Manage our freelancer and internship database
– Responsible for the coordination of all client, partner and prospects meetings via phone, e-mail or on-site visits
– Responsible for managing the maintenance of the studio
– Plan and organise all travel arrangements for staff attending conferences/festivals (both national & international), including booking of flights, trains, event tickets and hotels
– Responsible for managing and filtering all calls and monitoring the various company email accounts
– Front of house receptionist, manage all studio deliveries
– Submit and manage entries for TV and film festivals both national and international.
– Staff administration including tracking staff holidays and sickness
– Provide production support and assistance where needed
– Management and organisation of all corporate and social events: staff parties, pizza Fridays, client dinners, drinks, etc.
– Manage meeting rooms: book meeting rooms, purchase refreshments, making sure the room is presentable and all equipment is ready to be used
– Manage The Line Trello boards. Keep it up to date as things are done.
– Assisting the accounts dept. with financial admin: managing receipts for petty cash and credit cards
– Assisting HR where needed
– Making sure the studio looks presentable at all times: kitchen is clean, breakout area and desks are tidy, plants are watered etc.
– Making sure the studio is fully stocked e.g. loo roll, coffee, tea, milk, cleaning supplies etc.
– Be responsible for organising all services undertaken in the studio Eg. cleaners, building works carried out, electricians etc
– Purchase and deliver Christmas cards and gifts for clients and other studios
– Previous experience working as a Studio Manager is desirable but not vital.
– Ability to work independently, using your own initiative
– High level of confidence, discretion and multitasking
– An interest in the Animation industry is desirable but not vital
– Friendly, approachable and happy to assist all members of the team.
– Qualified First aider would be a bonus but not vital
– Position is based in-house not remote.
*Salary will be based on experience and the vacancy will be available from 23rd August 2021 – December 2021
If this sounds like you please apply to [email protected]