Closing: April 15th 2019
Posted on March 14, 2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a keen interest in animation with experience in 3D or 2D softwares. This position would suit a recent graduate from an animation or media course who is looking to get into the animation industry.
The Studio Assistant is a versatile position at the hub of our studio, with general office responsibilities as well as key animation support. After Effects and Photoshop skills are a must, knowledge of Flash, Maya or Max would be a bonus, please list any additional software skills in your CV.
Day to Day Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Opening the studio each morning and keeping it tidy.
* Answering phones and dealing with couriers
* Production File set up and logging in Freelancers
* Archiving Masters and all versioning for each project.
* Provide support for 2D and 3D projects via modelling, animation, compositing etc.
* Assisting the producer’s with a variety of tasks.
Picasso is a small friendly team and the right candidate will be proactive, have initiative, work well under pressure and be able to work late when required.
Please contact [email protected] with your CV and application, with “Studio Assistant” as the subject heading.