Posted on August 3, 2021
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Studio Assistant to join Golden wolf.
This role will suit a candidate who is interested in furthering their career in production. You will work beside our experienced & friendly production team so you will have an excellent opportunity to grow & evolve within the company.
- Responsible for managing the maintenance of the studio.
- Responsible for the coordination of on-site client meetings and visits.
- Organise all travel arrangements for staff attending conferences/festivals etc.
- Front of house receptionist, manage all studio deliveries and opening of the office.
- Planning and organising all corporate and social events.
- Assisting the accounts dept. with financial admin: managing receipts for petty cash and credit cards.
- Making sure the studio is fully stocked and presentable at all times.
- Responsible for organising all services undertaken in the studio Eg. cleaners, builders
- Assist our Resource manager with the freelancer and internship database.
- Provide production with basic admin support and assistance where needed.
- Previous experience working as a Studio Assistant is desirable but not essential
- Great communication skills and a can do attitude.
- Able to work independently and confident with multitasking.
IF THIS IS YOU:
Get in touch with a short note and your CV. Please send to [email protected]