Closing: September 3rd 2019
Posted on August 9, 2019
Studio Assistant / Receptionist
Studio Assistant / Receptionist role at Archer’s Mark
Short Term Contract
Start Date – 3rd September 2019
Roles and Responsibilities
- Opening up the office, checking building security and locking up after freelancers.
- Handling enquiries, answering the phones, directing calls and replying to general emails.
- Receiving guests to the studio, offering refreshments and raking charge of all hospitality responsibilities.
- Ensuring the office and edit suites are tidy and presentable for clients.
- Collection and delivery of post for the office.
- Support of the production team during pre-production.
- Ordering cars, couriers and booking travel.
- Ordering office supplies, food, and stationary and production requests.
- Filing, both hard copies and digital files on the office server.
- Managing maintenance and repair of in house camera equipment with 3rd party suppliers.
- Occasional urgent deliveries and pick-ups around London.
- Supporting finance manager with office expenses, receipts and petty cash, including monthly reconciliations.
- Liaising with buildings manager to ensure office maintenance.
- Updating Archer’s Mark Website
Archer’s Mark is an award-winning modern studio, renowned for creating timely, bold and innovative work across commercials, feature films and interactive experiences. With a roster of a dozen directors and full-service production and post-production capabilities, we have created campaigns for brands including Toyota, Nike, Samsung, UNICEF, Honda & Versace; and for agencies including FCB Inferno, Saatchi & Saatchi, adam&eveDDB, RKCR/Y&R, Grey, Havas, M&C & Mr President.
The company’s debut feature, Next Goal Wins, won a number of international awards, including a British Independent Film Award for Best Documentary. Their most recent film, Notes on Blindness, based on the Emmy-winning short of the same name, also collected the BIFA for Best Documentary and received three BAFTA nominations (Outstanding British Film, Best Documentary, Outstanding Debut).
Send applications to [email protected]