Posted on April 21, 2022
Passion is an award-winning independent production company with a 34-year heritage in making animated shorts, commercials, documentary series and features. Founded in London, Passion is a truly international company with studios in Paris, Barcelona and producers in the USA. With world renowned animation talent, an Oscar Winning Feature Documentary team, experiential expertise, and a design driven sister-studio, Passion is uniquely positioned to create ground-breaking work for any medium.
Passion Pictures are looking for a highly professional, experienced, and enthusiastic team assistant/PA to provide comprehensive day-to-day organisational and administrative support to the Creative Director and his busy, growing team. The ideal candidate must be confident dealing with sensitive and confidential information and liaising with colleagues in all departments of the company, and willing to bring an upbeat, pro-active energy to the team.
The main duties of the Team Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Extensive professional diary management for the Creative Director
- Diary management for Heads of Department, including scheduling meetings and conference calls both locally and internationally.
- Organising travel including obtaining or updating visas, hotel bookings and preparing itineraries
- Handling internal and external correspondence
- Adapting to a constantly dynamic workflow and changing schedules
- Organising events internally and externally (screenings, team away days etc)
- Booking couriers & taxis
- Arranging leaving/birthday/maternity gifts
- Keeping up-to-date with the status of all current projects
- Occasionally assisting with creating pitch/treatment documents
- At least 3 years demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Able to efficiently prioritise workload
- Excellent multitasker
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Exacting attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Organised, meticulous, cheerful, with an outgoing personality
Salary dependent upon experience.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Start date ASAP
This role is full-time and will be based in our London studio 5 days per week.