Closing: February 1st 2018
Posted on January 9, 2018
Studio Administrator @ NASH Studio
Nash Studio is a premiere casting space based in the heart of London situated just outside Leicester Square. Nash works with the industries top production companies, directors, casting directors, producers and talent in TV, Film and Commercials.
Nash is currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to be the studio administrator in our busy London studio.
You are resourceful, have great organisational and administration skills, and have a pin-sharp focus. You are always the one who arrives early and when needed finishes late. Untidy desks irritate you. Handling a number of different tasks at the same time is never a problem.
Preferably you have experience in a busy office environment, first hand knowledge of casting is a HUGE bonus but if not, a willingness to learn is important. On top of this you have that special ‘something’ that no curriculum can teach, the willingness to learn and commitment to your job. You have an ability to deal with people from all walks of life and people are drawn to your friendly, well-presented appearance.
You know your way around a Mac and you can handle Excel, Word, Powerpoint without training. You are sociable and helpful not only to colleagues, but to all who come our way
Film and Tv are important to you (you’ll be facilitating auditions for a lot of it) and you have some understanding/interest in how casting works.
- Making sure the reception runs smoothly, efficiently and is kept presentable
- Keeping supplies stocked
- Answering the phone
- Meet and look after visiting clients and talent
- Liaising with external companies E.g. Production companies, Actors Agents, Freelancers, Casting offices, etc.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Assistance in maintaining the office IT systems
- Managing incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Sourcing and ordering various items required by MD’s for castings.
- Assisting the 3 Managing Director’s (MD) and Accounts team with general office administration
- Assisting the 3 MD’s with financial bookkeeping and record keeping
- Managing the Studio’s diary, booking appointments
- Manage the general company email account
- Manage company travel arrangements
- Assisting teams with requests for session props/catering
- Work with Cameraman in the management and maintenance of our casting session tapes and list archive
Employment Full Time (min 40 hours) 6 Month contract leading to renewal or permanent.
Apply Please send your CV and a short cover note explaining why you would be the best choice for the role to [email protected] with subject heading: STUDIO ADMINISTRATOR 2018
Closing date for applications 1st February 2018.