Posted on June 14, 2021
Social Media & Digital Content Manager
Job title: Social Media and Digital Content Manager
Reports to: Managing Partner Stink Films
Location: London, UK
Key relationships: Stink Films’ global offices in London, Los Angeles, Paris, and Berlin
Hours: 40 hours per week Salary: £ Negotiable based on experience
About Stink Films
Stink Films is a global production company with offices in London, Los Angeles, Paris and Berlin. We are part of a global creative network that is proud to work with clients across advertising, entertainment, music, and the arts.
Under the umbrella of Stink Films, we have Stink Rising a talent spotlight and incubation space with a production method that prides itself in the ability to do ALL kinds of excellent work, regardless of the budget.
Stink Films is an inspirational home for Directors, with proven experience of nurturing upcoming talent as well as representing a diverse roster of global talent for almost 20 years.
About the Role
Stink Films is looking to capitalise on the ever-growing need for organizations to take advantage of their social media presence alongside the use of data analytics, to promote its organizational brand, drive change, expand and tap into new markets. The role will involve the day-to-day running of all our social media channels, curation of content across our London, LA, Paris and Berlin offices and the management of our website.
The aim of this role is to develop innovative ways of promoting Stink Films as a brand as well as showcasing the creative work and talent we have to potential new clients. Keeping our existing community updated on the projects we are working on is important to us and the successful candidate would be influential in maintaining and nurturing these relationships.
We are looking for someone dynamic with experience in driving the development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of Stink Films’ social media and content management strategies. The successful candidate must be social media savvy, have content management experience, good people and IT skills, and experience of working in a fast-paced environment. Social Media and Digital Content Manager JD June 2021 Page | 2
Social Media Management
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate Stink Films social media and digital content strategies.
- Develop creative social media campaigns that build Stink Films as a brand e.g. news, upcoming events/campaigns, talent announcements.
- Collaborate with the global offices to curate regular and engaging content for all our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and the website.
- Ensure content is scheduled, optimised, and promoted across our social media channels to coincide with project release dates etc.
- Effectively use our social medial channels to engage with our existing community, attract new subscribers and clients.
- Initiate and design innovative ways of showcasing projects and Directors on our social media channels.
- Review and analyse performance metrics (e.g. views, comments, likes, traffic) across our social media channels and the website.
- Provide macro insights into future social media initiatives using analytic reporting.
- Image research and compressing of images and/or videos online.
- Formatting content using multiple programs (Premier Pro – Photoshop and Word press)
- Selecting content/images for different social media channels and multiple website pages.
- Write/review/update content to be uploaded onto the website and periodically test the usability of the website.
- Provide award entries as per technical specifications (compression/ masking
brand names/ aspect ratio)
(D) Desirable (E) Essential
● Experience working within the media industry or a production company (E).
● Excellent copy writing and editing skills (E).
● Proven experience of developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluation of social media and content management strategies (E).
● Proven experience of managing multiple social media channels and producing analytic reports (E)
● Ability to work under pressure managing several projects across multiple sites and/or regional offices. (D)
● Experience of managing Content Managing Systems (E)
● Excellent IT skills and knowledge of social media analytic tools (google analytics, Instagram insights, brandwatch etc (E).
● Proficient user of Microsoft Office (E)
● Graphic design/ photography/ videography skills (D)
Social Media and Digital Content Manager JD June 2021 Page | 3
Job descriptions cannot be exhaustive and the post-holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
Please submit your CV and personal statement to [email protected] by Monday 5th July 16:00pm.