Closing: February 6th 2020
Posted on January 6, 2020
Short-form Post-Production Producer
Bubble Television Group is an independent, boutique post-production studio comprising Bubble (6 Berners Mews) and Silk, (13 Berwick Street). Both studios provide an environment that facilitates stimulation, with space for concentration. Clients quickly forge long-standing partnerships with our talented operators and return time after time to produce work we’re all proud of. For us it’s all about collaboration; finding technical and creative solutions through close working relationships. Housed across the two sites, we currently offer seven sound studios, including Dolby certification for 5.1 and 7.1 commercials and film trailers for cinema release, edit, flame VFX online and a Da Vinci Resolve grading theatre.
- As senior post-producer you will be responsible for managing projects from initial brief through to final delivery;
- You will be as comfortable talking to clients in their sessions, as socialising with them outside the studio, strengthening each relationship and helping us to win as much repeat business as possible;
- You will be proactive and tenacious, keen to build a department and forge a name for yourself, as well as the business;
- We are a small, boutique facility and there is no room for egos – each of us has an important role to play and you will be expected to support your colleagues, from mentoring junior members of staff to supporting our creatives so they’re able to focus on what they do best, and
- You will have your own ideas of how best to manage workflows and resources, and be a champion of best practise, whilst also being interested in ideas from your colleagues to ensure we always offer the best solution for each project’s requirements.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years as a short-form post-producer
- Confident bidding and overseeing projects including grade, CG, flame/VFX and sound design ;
- Extensive experience dealing with advertising agencies/production companies/broadcast creative teams and direct to brands;
- Budgeting, scheduling and over-seeing progress for short-form campaigns, and
- Personable and friendly with emotional intelligence.
If you think you would fit in and are up for the challenge, please send a covering note and your latest CV to [email protected].