Closing: April 26th 2019
Posted on March 27, 2019
Senior Studio Assistant
Location: Kentish Town, London
Rankin Photography and Hunger Publishing are looking for a Senior Studio Assistant to support Studio Management, Production teams and the broader business.
The Senior Studio Assistant reports to the Studio Managers and supports them in the leadership of the assistant team.
The ideal candidate will have two years experience in a photo / film studio, be hard working, a quick learner, conscientious and willing to get involved in a broad variety of areas.
A qualification in photography or film is not necessary, although knowledge of photography, lighting, studio equipment, film production, post production and software is required.
This is a varied and ‘hands on’ role, which requires an extremely organised, level-headed and positive person, comfortable in a busy and demanding studio environment.
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and take pride in providing the best support service.
Responsibilities – The role assists with:
- • Hire of equipment
- Maintenance of equipment
- Maintenance of our fleet of cars and vans
- Preparation and maintenance of the studio
- Upkeep – a clean and tidy workplace
- Daily stock check and replenishing of consumables
- Returning studio to a high standard at the end of each shoot
- Assisting production teams on and off set
- General ad hoc support tasks across all departments
- Minimum two years photo/film studio experience
- Knowledge of lighting and studio equipment
- Full drivers licence for confident car and Luton van driving in London
- Flexible and available to work weekends when necessary
- Demonstrable passion for photography and/or film
- Demonstrable respect for our brand
- Can do positive attitude
- Energy and drive to succeed – ready to hit the ground running
If you are able to stay smiling and go the extra mile at the end of long day then we’d like to hear from you.
Send us your CV and Cover Letter of no more than 500 words addressing the requirements listed.
Email: [email protected] with ‘Your Name – Senior Studio Assistant’ in the subject field, attaching a CV, and brief cover letter addressing the above criteria.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.