Posted on May 7, 2021
Senior Production Assistant / Junior Project Manager
Caviar London are looking to hire a full time in-house Senior Production Assistant / Junior Production Manager. We are looking for people with experience, ambition and a good work ethic.
- Work closely with our producers to manage productions and keep within the budget, whilst delivering the directors vision and clients deliverables.
- Working on multiple productions at varying stages of completion
- Reporting into the wider production team of Executive producers, head of production and financial director
- Reconciling petty cash and production budgets
- Assisting accounts with financial quarter closing
- Developing and maintaining supplier contacts and relationships
- Booking travel and couriers
- General office management duties
- Minimum of 2 years experience at production manager level within the UK TV commercials and music video market
- Foreign shooting experience is a benefit
- Proven ability to manage and reconcile a budget of varying sizes
- Ability to manage and accurately reconcile petty cash
- Full working knowledge of APA guidelines
- Full working knowledge of uptown date Covid protocols and testing
- Strong relationships with London based hire companies and crew
- Proven ability to work under pressure managing multiple projects.
- Attention to detail and diligence is a must
Being able to use your initiativeSalary – £30K per annum (plus shoot fees)
Please send your CV to [email protected] & [email protected] w/ the subject: PA / PM CV