As well as our commercial work we also produce multiple passion projects each year – which have included award winning short films, documentaries and short form animations. Head over to www.whitecoat.tv to check out our work.
We’re looking for a Senior Producer to run, maintain and improve the production offering here at Whitecoat. You’ll have at least 4-5 years experience in a production company or creative agency in a similar role. This is a great opportunity for a budding Producer who wants to take a step up and mould this role for themselves.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the production team.
- Pitching / Bidding on new briefs, working with external directors and the internal GFX team on pitches and treatments.
- Direct contact with clients on each project.
- Overseeing the status of current projects in a weekly status sheet with the PA and ensuring this is accurate and up to date.
- Supporting the growth of the Junior Producer.
- Reconciling and reporting of budgets. Ensuring the other producers reconcile each job.
- Meeting new filmmaking talent.
- Cover for the two co-founders when they take annual leave.
- Frequent travel may be required.
- Strong, positive leadership skills.
- A collaborative team player.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- An ability to identify issues before they become problematic.
- Post-production experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak confidently to clients, directors, talent and staff at all levels.
- Good understanding of the digital and social media landscape.
- Commercial acumen and awareness, in particular an ability to manage the P&L of individual projects and across clients.
- An established network of contacts within the industry. Ideally production contacts abroad.
Please send CVs to [email protected]