Posted on October 23, 2018
Senior New Business Development
We are looking for a motivated and passionate New Business person with existing agency/brand contacts and who loves working with directing talent. You will be required to work with the Executive Producer of New Business to build on existing relationships, identify and grow new partnerships. You will ensure the Nexus Studios and Interactive Arts (NIA) brands and our individual directors are accurately represented to the industry and beyond.
Take a look at our site to see the kind of work you’ll be shouting about.
Role and Responsibilities
- Building our brand awareness and increase script and project flow
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients by engaging with more personnel within the respective company
- Identify potential key new clients for Nexus and NIA and specific directors based on company and individual creative ambitions and personality
- Along with the EPs and ECD, be the brand’s presence in the market – regular face-to-face meetings, showreel presentations etc
- Understand our competitors both at a company and director level and develop strategies accordingly
- Network with all client types, this may require attending evening and weekend functions, events and shows etc
- Proactively initiate key events that inspire and engage clients – including show and tells
- A self motivated, creative, passionate, bright, highly organised, proactive and tenacious individual who possesses excellent communication skills and a thick skin; able to work independently and as part of a team
- The individual should possess previous experience in the role and should have a keen interest in film-making and more experiential projects;
- An understanding of the world of animation and new tech would be a bonus
- The individual should view the role of sales as an exciting and satisfying challenge
How to Apply
Please send an email briefly explaining why you’ve love this job, along with your CV and your availability, to [email protected], with the subject line ‘Senior New Business Role’.
About Nexus Studios
We make talked-about film and interactive work. Based in London and L.A., our directors work alongside our artists to design and craft animation, live-action and digital media that pushes storytelling in all visual forms. Our Interactive Arts team is at the cutting edge of storytelling, known for innovative experiential work including live, augmented and virtual reality experiences. And we’ve picked up 3 Cannes Grand Prix, D&AD black and white pencils, Emmy and Oscarnominations and Adweek’s Commercial of the Decade along the way.