Closing: March 18th 2018
Posted on February 20, 2018
Senior Motion Designer
UNIT Design Collective are expanding their design department and are currently looking for a Senior Motion Designer to join the team. Based in Soho, UDC is at its core a motion design studio but also supports clients across any platform – from motion and character design, all the way to emerging tech and experiential projects, whilst being fully supported by a ‘360 degree’ post facility.
We are looking for someone for which Motion Design is at the heart of what they do, day in and day out. The role would suit someone who is committed, diligent and works well under pressure. But most of all someone who has ideas and enthusiasm.
The perfect candidate would have a strong eye for design and at least 5 years experience and would be comfortable working individually and alongside our Design Lead.
- Works closely with the Design Lead and producers
- Uses their animator toolbox to decide the best tools for the job
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, file management, and attention to detail
- Work alongside more junior members of the design team helping and encouraging them to learn and develop their skills
- Animate a variety of styles and techniques in 2D
- C4D knowledge is essential, as is a working knowledge of Arnold render engine – and a willingness to constantly learn and develop skill sets that will enhance and broaden the range of work that the Design Department wants to engage in.
- Constant development of skills and exploration of new techniques, and an ability to share and teach these skills to more junior level members of the Design Team
- Keep up with new design styles and trends
- Assertive and passionate self-starter who can work under direction; independently or alongside a team of people at all times
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Good working knowledge of basic visual effects, including composting, motion tracking, and rotoscoping
- Passionate about solving design problems and developing unique visual solutions
- Ability to effectively manage time and effort on tight deadlines across multiple projects
Please send your CV and portfolio/reel to [email protected] for consideration.
Closing date – March 18th 2018