Posted on June 16, 2021
Senior Film Producer
This is a chance to be the senior Film Producer for a young, fast growing and original end-to-end visual Content Agency. You want to be at the forefront of something special and be responsible for helping grow something remarkable.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced senior producer who can lead, organise and develop our expanding film team. Ideally, you will have an impressive network of clients and talent to bring to the party.
Wonderhatch aims to create inspiring content that works. That works across all digital channels for Consumer & Luxury Brands, Property and Construction, Travel & Hospitality, and Sports & Rights Holders. Passionate about telling the right story and producing high-end photography and video, we emanate from the photography, film and digital space. We act for our clients as consultancy, creative agency and production company.
We’re already working, under the radar, with some of the world’s most interesting brands. We’ve got a clear vision of our future. Our aim: to be globally recognised as a leading content innovator.
See our showreel here.
Wage: £ competitive, Full time. Start: ASAP.
Location: Presently we have great offices in Richmond, London, and have a flexible hybrid working policy.
We look forward to hearing from you, please contact [email protected]
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Working with the Head of Production in managing the film team.
- Strategy planning, forecasting and working towards a common goal.
- Client facing, receiving briefs, account managing and delivering final product.
- Responsible for producing the company’s major campaigns and managing budgets, timelines, schedules, licenses both for music and footage, post-production supervision, clearcast and DCM approvals. Both locally and abroad.
- Opportunities to assist with creative development across both film and photographic projects
- Full end to end production of all film projects from 1 x day, 2 x man shoots, to complex lifestyle shoots and commercials.
- Coordinating, staffing and producing shoots – managing multiple projects in parallel
- Reviewing processes, analysing data, streamlining, innovating and improving.
- Understanding distribution & outputs, new outputs and planning & innovating for all.
- Maintaining relationships and creating new ones with our team of freelance crew, negotiating rates and rights
- Managing shoot diary and editing schedules
- Responsible for managing and maintaining agreed budgets, and negotiating production fees
- Sourcing props, locations, models, licenses, booking accommodation, car hire, permits, and any other requirements for shoots.
- Working with in-house and freelance crew to meet deadlines and client’s vision for final films, managing resources, prioritising and delivering.
- Help with film production company processes and software implementation for a better workflow amongst the team.