Closing: May 26th 2022
Posted on April 26, 2022
Chrome Productions is an innovative new brand of video production company and creative studio with offices in London and Los Angeles. We take projects from development through production and post-production to create award winning films for some of the world’s leading brands. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small, dynamic and growing creative department with BIG ideas. Working alongside a Creative Director, Creative Producer, Creative and Junior Creative, this ‘hands on’ role involves idea generation, creative writing and copy writing, designing, pitching and ultimately steering creative film concepts to delivery across a broad range of clients. The role also comes with opportunities to direct and creatively oversee projects from ideation to delivery.
Here is a quick taste of Chrome’s journey to this point.
Commensurate with Experience
Creative Director (London)
Your role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a Senior Creative to work across our existing and prospective client portfolio.
The ideal candidate is experienced in working closely with fellow creatives and clients to deliver exciting and thoughtful creative solutions to both existing briefs and speculative opportunities. They will have a sharp creative mind, a keen eye for design and a passion for storytelling, filmmaking and new technology as a medium through which to communicate.
The candidate will enjoy immersing themselves in the varied worlds of our diverse clients whilst being part of a collaborative wider team tasked with bringing new, exciting and innovative ideas to life. They will be organised and proficient at completing tasks to a deadline, overseeing a small but growing team of Creatives and often working across several projects at once.
Whilst the role is primarily office-based, it also comes with the potential to direct projects as a represented director at the company.
- Receive and respond to client briefs in a creative and considerate way, factoring in a variety of elements including client tone-of-voice, budget and logistical constraints.
- Write and design engaging treatments and pitch documents with a strong emphasis on visual storytelling.
- Pitch ideas in a concise and engaging way, both to the internal team and to clients.
- Contribute to regular brainstorming sessions with Creative Director and wider team.
- Oversee edits, providing feedback to editors and contributing to group feedback sessions.
- Develop original ideas and company IP.
- Work with producers and editors to develop creative solutions to production challenges and client briefs.
- Oversee the time and workflow of a Junior and mid-weight Creative.
- Keynote, InDesign, Photoshop and other design tools/software.
- Creative writing.
- File sharing tools like google docs, dropbox etc.
- Understanding of and experience with editing software (Adobe Premiere).
The Ideal Candidate
- Is experienced in (and has a track-record of) delivering creative solutions for a diverse client base.
- Is a ‘people person’ who thrives in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Is collaborative and works well in small and large groups.
- Has a keen eye for high-end, aspirational design, concept presentation and visual storytelling.
- Communicates clearly and eloquently.
- Has a creative ‘voice’; a creative point of view to share.
- Has a broad range of passions and interests.
- Loves film and all visual mediums that can be tools for storytelling.
Chrome is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Please send CVs to [email protected] with the subject ‘Senior Creative’. Prospective candidates may be asked to provide a response to a fictional client brief as part of the interview process.