Posted on March 22, 2018
CG Freelance Production Manager
We are looking for a Senior CG freelance Production Manager to join our London studio starting Monday 26th Match until the middle of May, with possibility of an extended contract. You will be working as part of a busy, close-knit production team, co-ordinating mainly 3D animation projects.
Working closely with the Producers, Directors, Studio Manager and animation teams, as Production Manager you’ll ensure that projects are on schedule and meeting production deadlines. You’ll be overseeing the day-to-day organisation of productions and communicating between all parties to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a production or post-production company and a focus on animation and VFX.
- Good understanding of the CG animation pipeline.
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Sheets, InDesign, Keynote, Shotgun (desirable), and any other similar software that is necessary for the role.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with attention to detail and an ability to prioritise.
The ideal candidate will be personable and organised, with the ability to remain calm in busy situations. Ideally they would be available for interview on or before Friday 23rd March.
Please send a short covering letter and CV to [email protected], with ‘Freelance Production Manager’ in the subject line.