Posted on October 31, 2017
Senior Assistant Editor
SENIOR ASSISTANT EDITOR: min. 1 year commercials experience
Marshall Street Editors are an award-winning offline editing company specialising in commercials, music videos and online content. We pride ourselves on having a happy working environment here at MSE towers. The successful applicant will be able to:
- Be confident, positive, personable and professional with the ability to smile and work well under pressure
- Liaise with producers and post houses to design efficient workflows from offline to online- liaise with producers and post houses to design efficient workflows from offline to online
- Work with Avid Media Composer to a high professional standard- work with Avid Media Composer to a high professional standard
- Work with a wide range of digital camera formats and their respective file based work-flows
- Ingest media from a variety of formats, transcoding from source files where necessary
- Create EDLs, AAFs and uncompressed Quicktimes
- Upload work to the company website/showreels and create Quicktime movie links with the necessary knowledge of codecs, conversions and compression procedures
- Source sound effects, music and track lay
- Edit on set in the UK and worldwide
- Work with our EditShare/Unity system
- Be flexible with their working hours and be prepared to work on weekend days and bank holidays when required
We have a fun and hardworking team here at Marshall Street Editors and we look forward to hearing from you.
Email [email protected] and in the subject header please write ‘Assistant’.
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to reply to all applicants – apologies in advance.