Posted on November 23, 2020
Senior Account & Project Manager
Vacancy: Full-time (40 hours)
We are MassiveMusic, one of the leading music agencies in the world with offices in London, Amsterdam, Berlin, New York, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. Our mission? To help brands find their voice and tell their story through music. We produce and compose for the advertising, broadcast branding and interactive worlds, but also develop music strategies for global brands, provide music search and licensing services, create innovative activations, scout new talent – and throw a mean party every once in a while.
Our passion for music has not only ensured an award-winning reputation but makes it so much easier to jump out of bed each morning. MassiveMusic was founded in Amsterdam in 2000: since then we have proudly sprinkled our melodic magic on many of the world’s biggest brands. www.massivemusic.com
As the Senior Account & Project Manager of the Music & Brands department, you are responsible for the management of a number of active branding accounts and projects running at the London office. Your mission is to help brands use music and sound more strategically, efficiently and creatively and you will ensure clients are satisfied by making sure MassiveMusic consistently delivers excellent work.
Reporting to the Senior Client Director, your immediate team in London includes other Senior and Junior Project and Account Managers, Creative Strategists and Producers. You will also work closely with the Music & Brands team at the Amsterdam head office as well as ad-hoc collaboration with other international teams. Within your team, you will ensure that new business opportunities with current clients are identified and pursued like a champ, and synergy with the Music & Brands and Production teams is optimal.
You’re a supernova of energy, passion and enthusiasm for music and life in general. You can handle multiple projects simultaneously whilst also keeping a nurturing eye on client relationships. You have spent time on the client and/or agency side, so you know your way around brands and organisations. You get how branding works and understand the importance of proactively inspiring clients.
People enjoy working with you because you bring smart thinking to the table and aren’t afraid to challenge others if you disagree (whilst stating that being right is overrated). If the work isn’t of the highest quality, you won’t let it leave the building.
You are also fun to have around, which is great because all work and no play isn’t our thang. You are always one step ahead of the game: that’s why your friends and frenemies look to you for inspiration.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience (account/project management role at a relevant brand, consultancy or agency)
- Degree or relative industry experience (Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry doesn’t count)
- You have knowledge of brand development and brand strategy process
- You have some knowledge of the sonic branding process and its applications
- You have the proven ability to maintain and develop senior-level client relationships
- You’re a – excusez le cliché – team player who can work independently
- You have driven teams to succeed, keeping them happy and calm
- You don’t mind to be challenged by your own teams and clients
- You’re experienced in tracking time and time reporting
- You’re great at translating client ramblings to a clear and concise creative briefing
- You know how to put together and deliver a comprehensive project plan
- You rock at Keynote. Hell, you practically invented it
- Naturally, you have music in your veins
Full time. What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development and spiritual fulfilment. But if you insist on monetary reward too, then we can talk about our competitive financial package. Oh and, how could we forget, you get an international bunch of remarkable musically infused individuals to work with.
On this note, please know that MassiveMusic is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
If after reading this you find yourself singing “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?”, that’s probably a sign you are our next queen or king. Please apply via THIS LINK and make sure you include your resume and a brief summary of the professional achievement you are most proud of to date.
Looking forward to hearing from you!