Closing: November 2nd 2018
Posted on October 5, 2018
Spindle, a multi-award winning creative production studio, is seeking a special talent for a newly created Sales role.
Based out of our London office 2-3 days per week, you will work closely with our EP’s and Directors to find and secure new and exciting opportunities with agencies, brands and platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate and drive sales opportunities within agencies, brands and platforms for our studio and roster of Directors.
- Arrange and host presentations about Spindle and its roster of Directors in an enthusiastic and natural way.
- Represent the brand by being passionate and knowledgeable about the industry and the work Spindle produces.
- Compile and create Director reels.
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, creatives and producers.
- Collect and maintain sales and contact information, and present updates back to the Spindle team.
Skills and Experience
- Self motivated, positive and a load of natural hustle.
- Industry experience in a similar role and proven track record of success.
- Existing agency contacts is imperative.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage your time effectively.
- Highly organised.
- Experience updating websites and running social media channels.
- A keen eye for young and developing Director talent.
Salary and commission package based on experience. Start date is immediate.
Please email cover letter and CV to [email protected] with subject: “Sales”