Closing: March 16th 2018
Posted on February 15, 2018
This is your chance to work with an exciting global roster of commercial directors.
This role is based in our London office but requires occasional travel frequent travel to other European markets.
• Daily interaction with clients and agencies in representing the company to our clients.
• Develop a sales strategy based on data and insights from agencies and clients.
• Build on pre-existing relationships that the candidate has with agencies and clients in order to increase awareness of Biscuit’s work, roster and capabilities.
• Must gain a detailed knowledge of the back catalogue of our directors work as soon as possible after appointment.
• Social media and PR management including but not limited to PR releases, mail outs, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc
• Building and developing spec reels for directors for individual projects.
• Must have interest and knowledge in experiential advertising and events.
• Keen knowledge of film, TV, music, advertising and popular culture.
• Clearly understand the agency pitching process.
• Events management for client hospitality.
• Create sales schedules, effectively managing timelines around sales reports.
• Continue to proactively learn about creative developments in the advertising industry.
• Build and strengthen partner relationships as liaison to PR, Marketing, website management, social media management.
• Access reporting tools to create sales documents.
• 3+ years in a creative working environment. Entertainment, production company, agency experience a plus.
• Ability to travel internationally
• Awareness of global/local content trends within the market is a plus.
• Exemplary organisational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
• Ability to listen clearly, and report back briefs and key knowledge to management team.
• Great interpersonal skills with ability to voice opinions and give feedback.
• The soft skills to be able to recognise when to challenge conventional thinking, and also to accept feedback on ideas and work product.
• Understanding and eye for quality content.
• Basic proficiency with Wiredrive (online showreel software), Excel, Word and Keynote.
• Great time management.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
• Excel as an individual communicator.
Salary is negotiable depending on the level of experience of the applicant. Start date is ASAP.
Please send cv’s to [email protected]