Closing: September 1st 2019
Posted on August 7, 2019
Sales & New Business Rep
Founded by Crack Magazine – Europe’s leading music and youth culture magazine – Ground Work is a new production company that aims to use its unique position at the vanguard of contemporary culture to create cutting-edge commercials, online content and music videos. https://crackmagazine.net/
We are looking for an experienced, switched-on Sales & New Business Rep who can join our small friendly team with huge ambitions. Our ideal candidate would combine a strong contact book with a passion for film, music and the arts – someone who understands our brand and can confidently present our exciting emerging roster to potential new clients.
We’re easy going and down to earth and this is an opportunity to be a key member of our team as the company launches. Your input on all aspects of the business will be greatly valued as we grow together – so if this sounds like it could be right for you please get in touch!
Full time and part time considered – we can be flexible for the right person.
Salary is dependent on experience and a bonus scheme is offered.
This role is based in our London office.
• Create a bespoke new business strategy that maximises opportunities created by our unique position as partners to Crack Magazine and its festival Simple Things.
• Get to know our directors and understand their ambitions to ensure we are seeking out the right kind of work that excites them.
• Immediately open doors to a wide range of agencies and brands; present our directors’ showreels and bring in pitch opportunities.
• Build on Crack’s existing relationships with music labels and proactively reach out to commissioners to expand our network.
• Work with the team to help develop creative new ideas for brand partnerships.
• Attend networking events, screenings and entertain clients.
• Take unconventional steps to seek out and win new business.
• Industry experience in a similar role. Proven track record of success.
• Strong contact book of agency producers, creatives and brands.
• Outgoing and friendly – showreel presentations and networking should be second nature.
• Organised and able to meet targets without supervision.
• A thorough understanding of Crack Magazine’s brand and audience.
• Excited by ambitious, avant-garde and subversive filmmaking.
• Highly knowledgeable of the industry and of new and emerging trends.
• Understanding and experience of direct to client work and brand partnerships.
Always good, but not essential:
• Experience working agency side.
• Experience in music videos and/or good relationship with music video commissioners.
• Experience in an executive producer role.
Please send a CV, detailed covering letter and salary expectations to: [email protected]