Posted on August 31, 2018
New Business & Sales Manager
Animated Storyboards, a full-service global animation company, seeks a full-time sales manager for its London office. Animated Storyboards specialises in creating animation, Digital, VR and pre-visualisation for TV commercials.
This is a role encompassing sales, new business and marketing. The suitable candidate will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment based in Farringdon. They will initiate client introductions, presentations and meetings, specifically but not exclusively with advertising agencies and brands in Europe with a focus on London, as well as helping with sales and marketing in other EMEA markets.
The selected candidate will be required to learn the company’s workflow and gain production experience to enhance our new business efforts. The selected candidate will learn the company’s existing marketing and production tools, and will be encouraged to proactively work towards the expansion of our client base.
- Must speak English as native tongue. Any other language would be a plus.
- Must be very people/client oriented, outgoing personality, excellent communicator and a problem solver.
- Must be highly motivated and take the initiative to reach out to potential new clients to gain more work and maintain existing relationships.
- 4+ years of experience in advertising, marketing, business development, on either production, agency or client/brand side.
- Procurement and production cost related knowledge and contacts is a plus.
- Experience with CRM, DotMailer or similar marketing tools.
- Fast learner, excellent time management skills, highly motivated, resourceful, detail oriented, must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent presentation and marketing skills.
- To continuously attain new clients and foster existing relationships for continued work.
- Managing all aspects of client relationship (acting as a main point of contact for the studio, expanding existing relationships, attending briefs, supervising production process until the final delivery).
- Developing and implementing new business strategy and marketing initiatives (researching the industry and continuous looking for new business opportunities).
- Leading meetings, proposals, screenings and presentations.
- Project management (coordinating budget, negotiating rates, developing cost effective solutions).
Please submit your CV and application to Mallory Khalifa, email: [email protected]