Closing: April 5th 2019
Posted on March 8, 2019
Sales and Director Rep
Spindle, a multi-award winning creative production studio, is seeking a special talent for a newly-created Sales and Director Rep role.
Based out of our London office 2-3 days per week, you will work closely with our EPs and Directors to find and secure new and exciting opportunities with agencies, brands and platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To represent the brand by being passionate and knowledgeable about the industry and the work Spindle produces
- Arrange and host presentations about Spindle and its roster of directors in an engaging and natural way
- Compile and create director reels
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, creatives and producers
- Collect and maintain sales and contact information, presenting updates back to the team
- Looking after and developing a roster of directors
- Seeking new directors and creative talent from around the world
Skills and Experience
- Self motivated, positive and a big helping of hustle
- Industry experience in a similar role and a proven track record of success
- Existing agency contacts
- Incredible written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multitask and manage your time effectively
- Highly organised
- Experience of updating websites and running social media channels
- A keen eye for young and developing director talent
Basic salary and commission structure dependent on experience.
Please email cover letter and CV to [email protected] with subject: “SALES/DIRECTOR REP”