Closing: July 5th 2018
Posted on June 5, 2018
Sales & Account Manager
Bullion is looking for a Sales & Account Manager to join our small and dynamic team.
The job focus will be on building new client relationships and securing new business in the world of advertising and branded content.
The right candidate for this role will be a motivated self-starter with a proven track record in sales growth, innovation and exceeding targets. They will have strong existing relationships across clients and agencies and a deep knowledge of how the industry works from the creative process through to the production and delivery. Working as part of our tight-nit team, in a busy production office requires flexibility, dynamism and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally, with our freelancers and with our clients. The ability to package and sell our talented directors and ideas in the ever-changing world of advertising is essential. This should include the knowledge and experience of securing traditional advertising, branded content, experiential and social work.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with experience in planning and forecasting their own sales performance/pipeline, with the skill and determination to meet and exceed agreed targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive significant revenue through sales with multi-media branded content solutions.
- Identify and make new business opportunities along with being creative in how we achieve new relationships.
- Maintain relationships with our existing clients.
- Liaising with partners on shaping and developing our roster of directors including building director strategy documents and identifying brands and opportunities that align to each director.
- Look after our directors roster and actively seek out and nurture new talent.
- Attend industry events as the face of Bullion, networking with agencies and clients.
- Stay ahead of the curve on marketplace trends relating to clients’ industries.
- Consistently innovate creative approaches to drive Bullion’s revenue growth.
- Work with management to accurately forecast revenue from both media and custom programs.
- Proactively anticipate client needs and identify potential issues. Communication is key.
- Implement our marketing strategy, collaborating and reporting to partners.
- Curate the newsletter and mail-outs to clients. Assist with social media. Good copywriting skills are a must.
- Assist with the pitching process when needed.
- Oversee all awards and festival submissions i.e. submitting content for nominations, press releases, booking and attending events.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital sales
- A proven track record of winning and retaining new business from agencies and beyond.
- A black book of agency and client contacts coupled with a diverse production background.
- Long-standing relationships with creatives and producers.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment – be willing to get involved in the day-to-day working life of a small team.
- Credentials in genres of youth, sport, comedy and lifestyle preferable but not essential.
Salary dependent on experience. All correspondence will be treated as highly confidential.
Please send a cover letter and copy of you CV to [email protected] with the subject of email titled SALES.