Posted on February 24, 2020
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic ‘Runner/Receptionist’ to join our production and client services team.
This role is perfect for a confident, friendly and creative thinker who has a real passion for audio and advertising.
The ‘Runner/Receptionist’ will be an integral part of our team, working directly with advertising agencies and production companies in this predominantly client-facing role. Working front of house means you will meet and greet visitors to the studio and help to keep their sessions running smoothly.
You will also be working closely with our highly experienced producers to organise studio sessions, manage bookings, keep the office space tidy and presentable, and of course… make a cup of tea or two!
We are looking for a bold, friendly and creative thinker who can contribute to the growth of our company and will be trained up to become a junior producer. This role is suitable for someone who wants to pursue a career in post producing not sound engineering.
The successful candidate will:
· be personable and outgoing.
· be an ambitious and highly motivated team player.
· have a positive, can-do attitude.
· be comfortable multitasking and be able to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines.
· have excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
· have a love for advertising, film and TV
· Answering phones, greeting clients
· Providing a high level of hospitality for clients and staff
· Managing kitchen and office stock supplies
· Opening the building in the morning and setting up the studios for sessions
· Keeping the place clean tidy at all times
· Going on runs
To apply please contact [email protected] with the title “Runner/Receptionist”