Posted on August 22, 2017
Runner / Junior PA @ Tantrum
Tantrum productions are looking for a bright, keen person to join our team as Runner / Junior PA, with the aim of training them up to become a fully fledged production assistant.
Organisation, enthusiasm, a good work ethic, a friendly phone manner and flexibility with working hours and job role are all essential to this position.
The job is varied and is a great chance to work within a small but busy production company.
A typical day will range from location recces to wardrobe calls to pencilling crew to making that perfect cup of tea!
Brief outline of responsibilities involved but not limited to:
- Answering the phones, confident on the phone.
- Assisting the producers and PM’s prep for shoots.
- Pencilling crew / equipment / locations.
- Assisting on shoots
- Attending Castings / Wardrobe calls / location scouts
- Picture research
- Office management – keeping supplies stocked and making sure the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Handling the office petty cash and wrapping it at the end of each month.
- Helping look after clients.
- General up keep of the office.
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Getting lunch orders
- Out of office runs
Knowledge of Powerpoint / Keynote / Excel / Word / In-design / Photoshop. Is useful, but willingness to learn most important.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send CV and covering letter to – [email protected]
Start date – Mid September