2AM is looking for an in-house office runner and creative IT manager to work out of our Soho based office.
We are looking for a motivated, creative individual who can help with day today running duties of a busy production office, but also has a keen interest in creative design / social media management and IT.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working, individual looking to develop their experience within the commercials industry.
Responsibilities will include:
• General running duties
• Ensuring the day-to-day smooth running of the office and helping with office admin.
• Working with our EP’s to design and run our social media feeds
• IT support within the office, including back end website and showreels
• Creative image research for pitches
• Creation of production documents such as storyboards, location and casting selects / PPM Docs
• Supporting our producers and production team on pitches and shoot prep
• On set runner work.
The right applicant will have:
• Excellent communication skills.
• An eye for design and experience with InDesign
• A friendly, outgoing manner.
• A keen interest in film, TV, design and photography
• Organisational & time management skills.
• The ability to work under pressure.
You must have excellent IT skills including good experience working with with Adobe InDesign, Premier and Photoshop (please send any examples / portfolio work)
London based, full-time position
Salary: this is an entry level position and salary will be discussed on application, dependant on experience
Please send your CV and a cover letter, stating availability to start, to [email protected] with the subject ‘RUNNER APPLICATION’