Closing: August 31st 2018
Posted on July 23, 2018
Runner / Front of House / Archivist
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for an entry-level position, to join our close-knit team at our office off Columbia Road in Shoreditch.
BOLD is an award-winning production company specialising in commercials, music videos and fashion films. You can see some of our work here: https://wdrv.it/36d68d147
You will follow each film from start to finish, assisting with pitches, taking a hands-on role with productions including shoot experience and maintaining our archive of directors’ work.
- Assisting with creative research for treatments
- Covering reception and answering the phone
- Ordering supplies and ensuring smooth running of the office
- Helping to maintain a comprehensive paper trail for all of our productions
- Organising production travel and accommodation
- Assisting the producers with penciling and booking of crew
- Updating our archives of directors’ work and editing showreels
- Coordinating our PR and communications to trade press and creative publications
- Coordinating and submitting awards entries
- Good communication and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A keen interest in Photography, Cinema, Music and Fashion
- Software: iWork suite (Keynote, Numbers and Pages)
- Previous experience in advertising production is preferred but not 100% necessary.
- Software: Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Photoshop (basic), Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, iWork, WordPress
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual looking to break into the industry. You will share our passion for photography and moving images. This is an opportunity to gain direct production experience with a view to advancing in the industry (preferably by coming up through the ranks of BOLD).
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Start Date: ASAP
Please send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] putting ‘Runner Job Application’ in the subject line.