Closing: June 8th 2018
Posted on May 16, 2018
Rankin photography is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Retoucher to join the team, working as a senior member of the retouch team and reporting to the Post Production Director. The retouching department traffics all of Rankin photography still imagery and all other ventures including Hunger Magazine, The Full Service and Special projects. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, taking on retouching projects in their entirety from file processing to retouch. They will ensure any internal or external feedback is addressed with time efficiency and quality in mind.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- From a production/commercial environment with proven experience within fashion, beauty and advertising retouching.
- Applicants are expected to have a clear technical understanding of Adobe Photoshop combined with a practiced knowledge of file processing and colour management.
- Applicants should have experience of retouching campaign work from start to finish.
- Having an exacting eye for colour and detail is essential with quality control key to providing the best result and service possible.
- The ability to liaise with clients and producers articulately and diplomatically an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email [email protected] with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations and explaining your fit for the role and business. Please also include your CV and your most current and relevant work including two full layered PSD files as examples.
If you have not had a response within three weeks of sending your application please assume that on this occasion your application was unsuccessful. This is a full time position looking to hire as soon as possible. Please ensure you have the required experience to fill the role before applying, as detailed above.