Closing: January 31st 2022
Posted on December 22, 2021
Nexus is looking for a Resource Manager to join our studio team, predominantly working in Talent Acquisition and Management.
The studio is a busy and thriving creative hub, servicing all departments within the Nexus family, including Nexus Productions, Interactive Arts, Original Content and VR/AR.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry, acting as a crucial connection between production, directors and artists.
- Sourcing and recruiting freelance talent across 2D and 3D disciplines, curating teams across multiple projects
- Managing freelance artists (including negotiating rates and contracts)
- Assisting in scheduling projects within the studio
- Co-ordinating artists’ software and equipment needs
- Helping to build relationships with schools and universities internationally to nurture young animation and illustration talent
- Co-ordinating innovative R&D projects to help further the technological capabilities of the studio
The ideal candidate will:
- Be meticulous and very well organised
- Have some experience/knowledge of animation
- Be friendly and approachable with excellent people skills
- Have a willingness to be involved in a fun, creative environment
- Ideally have at least 2-3 years experience working in a similar role within the industry
This is a full-time, permanent contract starting asap.
For consideration please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject heading ‘Resource Manager’.