Posted on October 1, 2021
Researcher & Treatment Designer / Coordinator
Researcher + Treatment Designer/Coordinator
Smuggler is looking for an in-house Visual Researcher and Treatment Designer/Coordinator.
You will be part of a team working closely with the wide roster of directors at Smuggler to facilitate the creation of treatments and pitch documents for TV commercials, online content and music videos. The duties of this role include creating highly engaging treatments, decks, and pitch documents in-house as well as coordinating external freelancers to assist in their creation.
We are looking for someone who:
– is a strong visual researcher and graphic designer
– is experienced with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially inDesign and Photoshop
– has an understanding of Apple’s iWork software and Google Workspace including Pages, Keynote and Slides
– is capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously with good time management and can work to tight deadlines
– has a strong interest in and good knowledge of film, photography, fashion, music and advertising
– has strong writing and comprehension skills, and the ability to proofread and copy edit
An understanding of Adobe Premiere with the ability to edit moodreels/showreels, as well as experience with photo editing and compositing /manipulation in Photoshop is highly desirable
Please send your CV and examples of previous treatments to [email protected]