Posted on June 28, 2019
Receptionist / Office Manager
We are pleased to announce a vacancy to join our brilliant team! Based in the heart of Soho, Marshall Street Editors are an award-winning offline editing company specialising in commercials, music videos & online content.
As you develop you will have the opportunity to work on the company’s press releases, website and social media platforms & learn the ropes as an assistant producer.
MUST HAVE: EXCEPTIONAL ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS, STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS (BOTH WRITTEN & VERBAL), KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT OFFICE, EXCEL & OUTLOOK PLUS THE AMBITION TO SUCCEED IN THE ADVERTISING INDUSTRY
The role of Receptionist/Office Manager will consist of:
– warmly welcoming all clients into Marshall Street & guiding them to their edit suites
– answering the phones, taking messages etc.
– managing the office runners to ensure the office runs smoothly & is kept highly presentable
– spotting maintenance issues & arranging works, ordering stationery & equipment,
– calendar management, managing staff holidays, booking meetings
– booking couriers, taxis, hotels, flights & managing travel itineraries
– booking freelance runners, assistants & producers
– organising company events & attending client events
– assisting our Accountant, managing debtors lists, reconciling & managing petty cash/credit cards,
prepping invoices & filing
– provide costings for our production team
This role will suit a candidate who is interested in furthering their career as a post-producer & who wants to learn how a film is made. You will work beside our experienced & friendly production team so you will have a great opportunity to grow & evolve within the company. The successful candidate will be proactive, outgoing & positive, who is confident in multi-tasking & being comfortable in a ‘front-of-house’ position.
We have a fun & hardworking team here at Marshall Street Editors & we look forward to hearing why you would like to take this very important role within the company!
Email [email protected] & please reference ‘Receptionist/Office Manager Application’ in the subject header
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to reply to all applicants – apologies in advance