Posted on April 12, 2021
We are pleased to announce a vacancy to join our brilliant team! Based in the heart of Soho, Marshall Street Editors are an award-winning creative offline editing company specialising in commercials, music videos & online content.
As you develop you will have the opportunity to work on the company’s press releases, website and social media platforms and, as your experience grows, your role will expand into Assistant Producer.
MUST HAVE: EXCEPTIONAL ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS, STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS (BOTH WRITTEN & VERBAL), KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT OFFICE, EXCEL & OUTLOOK PLUS THE AMBITION TO SUCCEED IN THE ADVERTISING INDUSTRY
The role of Receptionist/Office Manager will consist of:
- warmly welcoming all clients into Marshall Street & guiding them to their edit suites
- answering the phones, taking messages etc.
- managing the office runners to ensure the office is stocked up, runs smoothly & is kept highly presentable
- spotting maintenance issues & arranging works
- calendar management, managing staff holidays, booking meetings
- booking couriers, taxis, hotels, flights & managing travel itineraries
- booking freelance runners, assistants & producers
- organising company events & attending client events
- assisting our Accountant, managing debtors lists, reconciling & managing petty cash/credit cards,
- prepping invoices & filing
- provide costings for our production team
This role will suit a candidate who is interested in furthering their career as a producer. You will work beside our experienced & friendly production team so you will have a great opportunity to grow & evolve within the company. The successful candidate will be proactive, outgoing & positive, who is confident multi-tasking & being comfortable in a ‘front-of-house’ position.
We have a fun & hardworking team here at Marshall Street Editors & we look forward to hearing why you would like to take this very important role within the company.
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to reply to all applicants – apologies in advance