Closing: May 21st 2021
Posted on April 20, 2021
Receptionist / Office Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to work as an integral part of one of the top production companies in the UK. It’s a great way for somebody to break into the world of production and gain experience from 6 different sectors under the roof of Blink Productions. Including: Advertising, Animation, Graphic Design, Entertainment, Music and Music Videos.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering all calls
- Looking after guests & staff
- Managing a team of runners & the front of house
- Delegating jobs to runners & work experience
- Arranging & scheduling all work experience
- Booking & keeping on top of freelance runners
- Booking taxis & couriers
- Logging invoices for accounts
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Ordering office supplies & refreshments weekly
- Helping production in preparation for shoots
- Managing the day to day running of the office.
- Working closely with our other office in Holloway
- Excellent communication skills and good phone manner
- First class organisational & time management skills
- Confident at delegating jobs
- Strong team mentality
- Competent with Mac and Excel
- Copes well with responsibility and works well under pressure
This position would usually require you to be in the office every day, however due to the current situation you can expect to be working from home with one trip into the office a week. This will be subject to change in response to the government guidelines.
If you think you are the perfect person for this position please send over your CV and covering email to: [email protected]
Salary to be discussed.