Posted on December 14, 2017
Receptionist – MPC Advertising
MPC is an award-winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
We are looking for a charismatic, professional, flexible and friendly experienced receptionist to join our busy front of house team.
The successful candidate must be able to adapt to the business in order to provide the best possible service to both clients and staff. As well as having clear speech and a friendly, warm telephone manner, you must have a positive attitude to working under pressure and the ability to respond quickly, efficiently and professionally to requests and enquiries.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you’ll work with other receptionists as well as liaising with our busy
the production team, providing a 5 star front of house and administration service.
- Greeting clients, building rapport whilst remaining professional and efficient.
- Screening/taking calls on a busy desk.
- Catering to individual staff needs, recognising and dealing with cold callers appropriately
- Liaising with our production/scheduling team via telephone/email & face to face, accommodating requests where possible.
- Booking taxis for staff and clients and entering the correct overhead numbers for invoicing purposes.
- Taking meeting room bookings and prioritising requests when unavailable.
At least 3 years’ previous experience on a reception in a media/creative company and/or client facing customer service or hospitality experience is preferred.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
Must be available to work shifts between 8am and 8pm
To apply please visit – http://smrtr.io/4hBuuQ