Posted on January 3, 2018
Reception / Office Manager
Summary of Position
This is an exciting opportunity to work as an integral part of one of the top production companies in the UK. This is an entry level position suitable for a friendly, confident person who takes direction well.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering the office telephones and being the first point of contact for clients.
- Managing a team of runners and the front of house.
- Arranging and scheduling work experience and freelance runners.
- Managing schedules.
- Booking taxis and couriers.
- Logging invoices.
- Providing general office support to the Production team and Director’s.
- Assisting Partners and MD’s.
- Working closely with our Holloway office.
- Maintaining the office facilities and supplies.
- Helping to co-ordinate social media.
- Booking and coordinating screenings, awards, lunches and meetings.
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner.
- First class organisational & time management skills.
- Confident at delegating jobs.
- Strong team mentality.
- A good problem solver.
- Competent with Mac and Excel.
- Copes well with responsibility and works well under pressure.
If you think looking to break into the world of production please send over your CV and covering email to: [email protected]
Previous experience in Production or as an assistant is not necessary.
Salary to be discussed.