Posted on March 5, 2021
This is a Project Manager role within an award-winning production company who specialise in nose to tail production from creative development and strategy to post production for some of the world’s leading brands. You will be part of a team of 20 who operate within an open culture, encouraging growth of staff in every way.
Chrome is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
3 – 6 month contract with a view to extend
Salary: £35k pro-rated.
Head of Production
Your role and responsibilities:
We’re looking for a Project Manager to work with our creative and production team on the day-to-day management of two to three clients.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for timing plans and be very confident in dealing with multiple stakeholders, including clients.
You will enjoy being part of a collaborative and creative team and be able to work both independently and within the team.
You will be responsible for tracking and reconciling costs on a monthly basis.
- Day-to-day key contact for client (multiple stakeholders).
- Organise communications to ensure smooth operating of the project, both internally and with the client throughout the project life cycle.
- Meticulous management of project scope, with confidence in negotiating client discussions relating to changing circumstances.
- Be aware of studio workloads and ongoing project deadlines, to be able to forecast bottlenecks and manage delivery expectations.
- Escalate through constructive means, any project risks, issues or concerns with clarified options for mitigation.
- Note and ensure the editorial feedback is escalated to the post team and implemented.
The ideal candidate:
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- You are both highly organised and highly adaptable.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You understand post-production processes and scheduling.
- You have the ability to stay solution-oriented in a fast paced environment.
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do.
- You have two to three years of relevant experience within an agency.
Please send applications to [email protected]