Closing: March 27th 2019
Posted on February 27, 2019
Position Being Advertised: Project Manager
Salary – Dependent on Experience
PROJECT MANAGER, BRANDING/ CORPORATE COMMS
INTRO is an award-winning creative agency based in Old Street. We have a broad range of clients and offer a complete end-to-end service – from concept to post-production, all inhouse.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on and thorough project manager with confidence to work across a range of disciplines [digital, web, print, video and integrated campaigns].
We are bursting with creativity so we need a project manager to value, manage, and support this. Bringing balance to our highly creative team with organisation, scheduling, attention to detail, client management and commercial processes.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an integrated agency or creative agency and would be looking to take on more responsibility.
- Managing projects through from concept to completion
- Ensuring that we deliver high quality creative work on time and on budget
- Building strong relationships with clients and developing accounts
- Supporting the creative team
- Managing profitability; creating budgets, managing resource, negotiating costs, managing client expectations
- Managing the flow of work to ensure that we are profitable and hit targets
- Maintaining the highest standards of production, checking all deliverables, ensuring quality control
- Liaising and negotiating with external suppliers
- Maintaining accurate project files and project archiving
- Ensuring that production reports and business projections are up to date and accurate
We are looking for a can-do attitude. Someone who sees solutions not problems and is highly organised, able to multi task and can maintain attention to detail at the busiest of times.
Confidence with using a PC and with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel is important and experience of managing moving image projects is desirable.
INTRO has a friendly team, superb creative and wonderful clients, working across all media, moving image, digital and print.
If you are easy to work with, have a strong work ethic, are a natural collaborator and genuinely appreciate creativity, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Follow us on twitter and Instagram @introuk