Posted on September 11, 2020
INTRO is an award-winning creative agency and production company based in Old Street. Our broad client base includes agencies, broadcast, sport and arts, as well as major brands such as Nike and Rolls Royce. We have design, CGI and post-production teams inhouse so we can provide a complete end-to-end service from concept to post-production.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on and thorough Project Manager with confidence to work across a range of disciplines [digital, web, print, video and integrated campaigns].
We are bursting with creativity, so we need a project manager to value, manage, and support this. Bringing balance to our highly creative team with organisation, scheduling, attention to detail, client management and commercial processes.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing projects through from concept to completion
- Ensuring that we deliver high quality creative work on time and on budget
- Building strong relationships with clients and developing accounts
- Supporting the creative team
- Managing profitability; creating budgets, managing resource, negotiating costs, managing client expectations
- Managing the flow of work to ensure that we are profitable and hit targets
- Maintaining the highest standards of production, checking all deliverables, ensuring quality control
- Liaising and negotiating with external suppliers
- Maintaining accurate project files and project archiving
- Ensuring that production reports and business projections are up to date and accurate
We are looking for a can-do attitude. Someone who sees solutions not problems and is highly organised, able to multi-task and can maintain attention to detail at the busiest of times.
Confidence with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel is important and experience of managing moving image projects is desirable.
INTRO has a friendly team, superb creative and wonderful clients, working across all media, moving image, digital and print.
Initial contract 6 months, with the possibility of extension. Remote working and office-based days as needed.
If you are easy to work with, have a strong work ethic, are a natural collaborator and genuinely appreciate creativity, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]