Closing: July 1st 2018
Posted on May 25, 2018
Project Manager - Broadcast & Retouching
Smoke & Mirrors are looking for a Project Manager to join our team integrated team for an international FMCG client. You will be reporting into the Senior Account Manager at our Soho location. The role responsibilities include to liaise with internal divisions on briefings and material and to review media schedules and timings, tracking and reconciling costs against agreed budget. You will maintain and develop good relationships with clients and agencies and manage financial admin, e.g. purchase orders, billing, advising on best possible solutions and/or innovative ideas when appropriate.
The candidate must have a strong understanding of broadcast/moving image post-production workflows. A good understanding of briefing and client requirements and the ability to work to tight deadlines, supporting and soliciting input from team members at all levels. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, be proactive and self-motivated with the ability to schedule and prioritise workload with very good attention to detail.
- Forwarding on DMI TV and Digital releases to clients as soon as released by Paris (SAM on copy so aware of the requests from client)
- Uploading low res DMI TV/digital assets to MyStudio and setting up relevant file paths
- Requesting DMI TV and Digital assets if required – via Open, from Gotham or from Publicis
- Assisting clients and agencies with briefing process on MyStudio
- With support of SAM and Exec Producer, collate all briefing information/documents for Production teams
- Raising POs for third parties such as third party material costs, VO BSF, studio recordings and shoots
- Working with VO Producer to upkeep the VO Usage and BSF trackers: adding new jobs to the VO tracker so VO Producer always aware of the job
- Proactive in chasing up outstanding purchase orders
- Liaising with international agencies, UK agencies and clients regarding any requests for UK assets
- Working with Business Affairs team to ensure copy is confirmed and jobs are set up for upcoming TV bookings e.g. repeat copy: reinstructions and redeliveries
- Liaising with production team on all projects to provide support where necessary e.g. chasing up outstanding elements, such as artworks, additional brief information and media information
- Assist with sourcing assets for McCann Paris teams, Gotham and Publicis when they are requesting from UK masters
- Dealing with requests for DMI raw files from McCann Paris, Gotham, Publicis: provide costs back to client and ensure receipt of PO, booking in jobs and raising PO to third party supplier agency
- Collating all briefing documents and supplying for Retouching team
- Sourcing and supplying assets to Retouching team studio manager
- Ensure all final UK retouched assets are uploaded to asset library and circulated to WLT teams
- Maintenance of the Retouching studio WIP tracker to ensure all work is recorded and all teams aware of upcoming UK assets
- Liaising with Rockhound if a photoshoot is requested.
Please send your CV to [email protected]